SSCOR QUICKDRAW® - Alkaline Battery Powered Suction Unit
Powerful Suction designed to put in your "first in kit"
- Lightweight, portable suction device
- Fits in airway or first in bag
- Powered by Alkaline Batteries that do not require a charger
- Use off-the-shelf batteries to power the Quickdraw
- UCLA Center For Pre-hospital Care Suction Study detailing the suction efficiency of the Quickdraw
- Vacuum setting >500mmHg or approximately 80 - 100mmhg
- Clearly labeled battery condition indicator
- 1 year warranty
- CE Marked
- IPX4 rating for protection against ingress of fluids
- Use as a handheld or traditional suction device with tubing, tips and catheters
Performance: Maximum negative pressure >500mmHg; Low negative pressure setting approximately 80 - 100mmHg
Dimensions: 10.5” L x 4.5” H x 4.35” W - 27cm L x 11cm H x 11cm W
Weight: 2.6 lbs or 1.18 kg
Battery: Alkaline Battery Pack 180 minutes run time at full capacity - Alkaline Battery Holder (10x’AAA’) 60-100 minutes run time with fresh ‘AAA’ alkaline batteries
Collection Canister: 300 cc/ml capacity: 99.98% bacterial effective filter
STANDARD ITEMS INCLUDED WITH PRODUCT:
Alkaline Battery Pack, one ‘AAA’ battery holder, canister with 1m patient tube, Hi-D® suction tip and Quickstart Guide.
ETL listed, conforms to ISO 10079-1 UL 60601-1, IEC 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, CSA C22.2, No. 601.1 - M90, IPX4 per IEC 60529.
REFERENCE / MODEL NUMBER: