SSCOR QUICKDRAW® - Alkaline Battery Powered Suction Unit
Powerful Suction designed to put in your "first in kit"
The SSCOR Quickdraw is designed for EMS and related industries. Because of its size, it will fit conveniently into an airway or fist in bag. Easily used for search and rescue, bicycle medics, police and more.
Because it runs on Alkaline batteries it never has to be on charge. Take it anywhere you need suction.
- Lightweight, portable suction device
- Fits in airway or first in bag
- Powered by Alkaline Batteries that do not require a charger
- Use off-the-shelf batteries to power the Quickdraw
- UCLA Center For Pre-hospital Care Suction Study detailing the suction efficiency of the Quickdraw
- Vacuum setting >500mmHg or approximately 80 - 100mmhg
- Clearly labeled battery condition indicator
- 1 year warranty
- IPX4 rating for protection against ingress of fluids
- Use as a handheld or traditional suction device with tubing, tips and catheters
Performance: Maximum negative pressure >500mmHg; Low negative pressure setting approximately 80 - 100mmHg
Dimensions: 10.5” L x 4.5” H x 4.35” W - 27cm L x 11cm H x 11cm W
Weight: 2.6 lbs or 1.18 kg
Battery: Alkaline Battery Pack 180 minutes run time at full capacity - Alkaline Battery Holder (10x’AAA’) 60-100 minutes run time with fresh ‘AAA’ alkaline batteries
Collection Canister: 300 cc/ml capacity: 99.98% bacterial effective filter
STANDARD ITEMS INCLUDED WITH PRODUCT:
Alkaline Battery Pack, one ‘AAA’ battery holder, disposable one time use canister with 1m patient tube, Hi-D® suction tip and Quickstart Guide.
ETL listed, conforms to ISO 10079-1 UL 60601-1, IEC 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, CSA C22.2, No. 601.1 - M90, IPX4 per IEC 60529.
REFERENCE / MODEL NUMBER: