- Compliant with SAE J3043 standards*
- When the device is on the charging/retention bracket the device runs using the vehicle battery and uses the vehicle battery to charge the internal sealed lead acid battery
- The device can be removed from the charging /retention bracket with one hand
- Fully adjustable regulator and gauge. Achieves negative pressure ratings to any point between <50mmHg to >525mmHg to perform a full range of suction procedures
- Well protected yet easily accessible suction canister
- Outward facing controls allow the operator to easily operate the device while it is on the charging/retention bracket.
- IPX4 rated for resistance to ingress of fluids
- Internal battery care system with external indicators
- Ramps up incoming voltage to optimally charge the battery
- Provides a float charge when the battery is fully charged to avoid over-charging
- Disconnects a depleted battery to avoid destructive deep discharge
- LED indicators on the front panel show battery condition
- Sealed Lead Acid Battery makes replacing the battery affordable. SSCOR will replace the battery free of charge if the battery does not perform to specifications within three years of purchase (SSCOR VX-2 with Charging/Retention Bracket only)
- The SSCOR VX-2 with Charging/Retention Bracket series is not recommended for hospital use
NOTE: If you purchase a SSCOR VX-2 without the charging/retention bracket you cannot retrofit the device to accommodate the bracket at a later date.
Performance: Clinical Airflow Rating > 30lpm Variable Regulator and Gauge provides negative pressure readings between <50mmHg to >525mmHg
Battery Run Time: 45 minutes (+/- 10%) when fully charged at full capacity
Battery Condition Indicators: LED indicators show battery level of charge
Internal Battery Charger: Charges the battery from AC or DC power source. Charges the internal sealed lead acid battery and disconnects a depleted battery to avoid a deep discharge. LED's indicate charging status and remaining run time on internal battery.
Charging/Retention Bracket: Secures the device to a force of 25G, EN 1789 compliant and SAE J3043 compliant.*
Dimensions: 17” L x 9” H x 5.25” W (43.2cm L x 22.9cm H x 13.3cm W)
Weight: 9.2 lbs /4.17 kg (device with bracket) 8.6 lbs /3.9 kg (device only)
Ingress Protection: IPX4
STANDARD ITEMS INCLUDED WITH PRODUCT:
Charging/Retention Bracket, canister, 2m patient tube, Hi-D® suction tip
and Quickstart Guide.
ETL listed and conforms to ISO 10079-1, UL 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 - M90, IPX4 per IEC 60529, SAE J3043, EN 1789.
REFERENCE / MODEL NUMBER:
*SAE J3043 compliant when used with a 1200cc Bemis canister and the SSCOR #230-00003 Onboard Canister Clip.
SSCOR suction units and components containing sealed lead acid batteries contain lead. These products can expose you to Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SSCOR warrants that each new product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year from date of purchase. If returned to SSCOR, we will arrange for repairs or replacement within the terms of the warranty. The product should be decontaminated and returned properly packaged and postage prepaid. Loss or damage in transit to the factory shall be at the purchaser’s risk. Please call 800-434-5211 or international +1 818-504-4054 for return authorization or for the location of an authorized repair center. Loss or damage in return shipment from SSCOR shall be at the purchaser's risk.
The warranty shall not apply to any SSCOR product which has been repaired by anyone other than an authorized SSCOR representative, or altered in any way so as, in SSCOR’s judgment, to affect its safety or efficacy, nor which has been subject to misuse, negligence, or accident, nor which has had the serial number altered, effaced or removed.
Neither shall this warranty apply to any SSCOR product which has been connected otherwise than in accordance with the instructions furnished by SSCOR.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and of all other obligations or liabilities on SSCOR’s part, and SSCOR neither assumes, nor authorizes any representative or other persons to assume for it, any other liability in connection with the sale of SSCOR products.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. For countries where minimum warranty terms are determined by statue, the warranty term is the longer of the statutory period or the term listed above.
Batteries and disposable items including collection canisters, patient tubing and catheters are excluded from this warranty.
Battery Replacement Policy
SSCOR INC. will replace the battery in any SSCOR VX-2 with Changing /Retention Bracket which fails to operate the pump to published specifications during the 1st three years after manufacture date.