SSCOR VX-2® Flat Back
Versatile, powerful, and "firefighter” proof
- Fully adjustable regulator and gauge, enabling the user to adjust negative pressure to any point between <50mmHg to >525mmHg to perform a full range of suction procedures
- Well protected yet easily accessible suction canister
- IPX4 rated for resistance to ingress of fluids
- Internal battery care system with external indicators
- Ramps up incoming voltage to fully charge the battery
- Provides a float charge when the battery is fully charged to avoid over-charging
- Disconnects a depleted battery to avoid destructive deep discharge
- LED indicators on the front panel show battery condition
- Sealed lead acid battery makes replacing the battery affordable
- The SSCOR VX-2 Flat Back is not recommended for hospital use
NOTE: If you purchase a SSCOR VX-2 without the charging/retention bracket you cannot retrofit the device to accommodate the bracket at a later date.
Performance: Clinical Airflow Rating > 30lpm Variable Regulator and Gauge provides negative pressure readings between < 50mmHg to > 525mmHg.
Battery Run Time: 45 minutes (+/- 10%) when fully charged at full capacity
Battery Condition Indicators: LED indicators show battery level of charge
Internal Battery Charger: Charges the battery from AC or DC power source. Charges the internal sealed lead acid battery and disconnects a depleted battery to avoid a deep discharge. LED's indicate charging status and remaining run time on internal battery.
Dimensions: 17” L x 9” H x 5.25” W (43.2cm L x 22.9cm H x 13.3cm W)
Weight: 8.6 lbs. or 3.9 kg
Ingress Protection: IPX4
STANDARD ITEMS INCLUDED WITH PRODUCT:
DC Cable, AC/DC Converter, canister, 2m patient tube, Hi-D® suction tip
and Quickstart Guide.
ETL listed, conforms to UL 60601-1, IEC 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 - M90, IPX4 per IEC 60529.
REFERENCE / MODEL NUMBER:
SSCOR suction units and components containing sealed lead acid batteries contain lead. These products can expose you to Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.